Huwebes, Oktubre 4, 2012

to aspire is to perspire! :))



As far as my perspective of intuition could reach, I assume that one of the common denominators of people inhabiting the earth is the aspiration they have in life. Somehow, in one way or another, it gives an edge towards the spirit of achievement. It provides an inspiration and a sort of encouragement to pursue on whatever one is aiming for.

     As to myself, I could not have gotten this far without the presence of my aspirations. It kept my ardor to things evident in all my endeavors. Also, it moved my zeal of encouragement to the next level and thus inspired me not to stop. One of the strongest aspirations I have is that I aspire for success; in almost all of the things I am engaged to, I aim for success! I cannot find a single assumption which would support the claim that a certain individual is into the “pwede na” attitude. This is not about bragging but rather this is somewhat a form of sharing my technique of letting things flow the way they should. In the same way, aspiring for success is far from aspiring for perfection. Success is not synonymous to perfection! Thus, if one aspires for success, one also undergoes from a series of mistakes and downfalls. In other words, one should first pass the rough and tough road before actually arriving to a smooth high way of journey.
    
     My second aspiration is that I aspire for independence. I guess this has a lot to do with the fact of being an only child. Raised as one, I developed within me the sense of being independent which also shaped a strong foundation of a coping mechanism within me. And until now, I am aspiring for that sense to be enhanced in me. Yes, problem rocks our world! It shakes our nest but not to the point of giving up or of depending to others for the solution of the problem to arrive. I intend to take a move and handle the situation despite the struggles that it will occur. I aspire for independence but not in isolation with God. I know that He is ready to rescue everyone who falls, and as a result, whatever the outcomes may be, I credit them all to His will.

     Further, I aspire for satisfaction. Life will never be meaningful without being satisfied. It would lose its real essence if one will not learn to feel contentment. To this account, I desire to obtain satisfaction in life. I am very much aware that due to my humanly nature, there are really times when I am always searching for that something to which I feel is lacking. I do not deny this weakness of mine since all individuals get to pass by this stage. However, I desire to slowly extinguish this kind of character and eventually become contented with everything that life offers. I aspire for satisfaction to be manifested in my personality because I know it is where true happiness is found.

     To sum it all up, my aspirations in life contributed a lot in the molding of my personality. It may not be in a real holistic manner but still it covers a spacious lot. The dreams and aspirations I have with respect to my ambitions in life are my roadmaps toward this journey. But of course, God is the initiator of this journey and I am but a single dot in combat with the other particles much bigger than me. Nevertheless, I aspire to persist! 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento